Responsible to: Manager
Main tasks of position
- To assist in the daily living needs of the service user e.g. toileting, getting up and putting to bed, personal care, monitoring of pressure areas, care of hair and teeth etc.
- To prepare meals and if necessary feed the client.
- To carry out shopping, housework and laundry as required on the care plan.
- To be aware by constant observations of changes to the client’s mental and physical condition and report it to the office/GP etc. as appropriate.
- Ensure that medication as detailed in the care plan and on the medication chart is administered to the client.
- To encourage the client to be mentally and physically active as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Any other tasks that as requested by the office that is considered necessary.
- At all times to adhere to the policies and procedures as laid out in the carer handbook.
- Attend training as required.
Please note that this is a guide only and maybe subject to change without prior notice.
To apply for this position, please fill in the following form:
Please note that all field marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed in order to submit the form